My Film Photography

With the new purchase of my large format Studio Camera, I'm now obsessed with film again. I've taken Black & White photography in high school and in college and I've always loved being in the dark room and developing and manipulating the images. The only problem is I don't have the space to set up a correct dark room so I'll have to wait till I build a house to have one. In the meantime, I'm collecting pieces that I'll need. I loved playing with the chemicals, and seeing what odd results I could come up with. The following images are from 35mm film that I did in college (2003?) when I was just starting out with photography. I would purposely scratch the negatives and develop in the wrong chemicals to get that vintage look.








    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus