Another pair

If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I have a bit of an obsession with Oakley. I've loved the company and how much pride they take in creating little works of art for your face for years now.

I was heading back to A&F to exchange a shirt when I heard someone call my name. I had walked past the Sun Optics and the manager called me over to show me what he just got in. Without hesitation I handed over my bank card. These were the cheapest pair of O's I've bought at $96 bringing the grand total to 14 pairs.


After my new purchase I continued to A&F for my exchange. The sales girl told me the shirt I was trying to return had been recalled due to the crude humor on the front. I decided to keep it and add it to my collection of recalled A&F shirts.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus