Correct tiny planets (updated)

Here are my first two attempts at a "correct" tiny planet so please don't judge too hard. I'm still trying to figure out the program so that's why everything doesn't line up. Notice how these ones actually give you the feeling that your suspended looking down over the planet verses my previous ones where there was a vanishing point in the center giving the viewer a feeling of being sucked into the middle. Which to you prefer, I would love to here your thoughts.

[ merged of 151 images ]



[ merged of 91 images ]



[ The new Jeep ad featuring a tiny planet ]


I'm loving this type of photography so I'm sure you're going to see lots more of these from me.

UPDATE:
Check out my computer room I just finished...[view full screen]
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus