iPad + iPhone Matching Wallpapers


If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I'm a huge Apple fan (probably working for them didn't help matters). Almost every time Apple releases a new product, I'll be first in line to get it and the new iPad is no exception. I might not care for the name (altho it's growing on me) or the fact that it doesn't multitask (but that could be changed in an update) but those few downsides don't make up for the fact that it will be an amazing product right out of the gate just like the iPhone was. Lots of people are asking me why someone would even want it, well for me it will be a huge connivence. I usually do my web browsing while laying in bed with my laptop and I'm always worried it's going to slip and fall + this will be a great platform to show my photography on and when not in use it can act as a digital picture frame.

Since the iPad will allow you to actually have wallpaper viewable (unlike the iPhone that only displays it on the front screen) I figured I'd get a head start and create a few iPhone / iPad matching wallpapers. At first when I started making them, I was designing them vertical like the iPhone is laid out, however after watching the demo of how the iPad functions, I noticed by rotating it you will get more of the image on the top (when vertical) or sides (when horizontal). Since the resolution is 1024 x 768 on the device, I just made all the wallpapers 1024 x 1024 to compensate for rotation. Feel free to download the ones you want.







    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus