California Vacation

The trip to California was amazing. The first two days were spent in Hollywood and even got to experience Grace Jones at the Hollywood Bowl. I got to do just about everything on my sight seeing list except for Universal Studios, but that can wait till next time. I stayed with my cousin in Laguna Beach in a house with amazing views of the Pacific. I took over 1600 photos not including the tons of polaroids. Here are some of my favorite shots:



I was able to get as close as possible to the Hollywood sign with out trespassing


There were still lots of people gathered around his star on Hollywood Blvd. I just stuck my camera between people and snapped a few shots, I'm surprised I got one this good.

My mother's maiden name is Battaglia so I thought this was cool to show grandpa


Goofy House



On the Queen Marry

Griffin Park Observatory

Down on Venice Boardwalk



Princess for a day


Catalina Island
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus