Notcot.org - best of web findings

Notcot has been set as my browser homepage for a few years now. For those of you that have never checked out the site, I highly recommend that you do. The site is straight forward, you find cool/unusual things online and submit to the site. Only the best actually make it to the front page (I've been honored with 10 blog postings making there way on the site). Today Noncot brought their A-game having some very cool stuff that I felt compelled enough to post about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~-:|:-~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love the following pictures of Brad Pitt vs. WIRED Magazine




~~~~~~~~~~~~-:|:-~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lofoten Lounger by Corey Baker


~~~~~~~~~~~~-:|:-~~~~~~~~~~~~
BMW Concept Car (I know I posted this awhile back but it's just so damn cool)

~~~~~~~~~~~~-:|:-~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of my other cool daily-check sites:
uncrate
RunningDive
Design42day
I Believe in Advertising
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus