LEGO Planter (updated)

A few days ago I posted about Park Planters which cost a steep $150. Well today I was browsing around Smith & Hawken on my lunch break and found the little air fern that was included in the $150 wallet rape. The fern only cost $5 so I decided to just build my own planter out of the the best building materials known to man, LEGOs. (The plant is actually in it's own pot inside the structure).
-----------------------------

UPDATE:
I just got an email from CharlesAndMarie.com telling me how much they loved my Lego Planter (how cool is that?!) and they will be retailing the original Park Planters for $100 not $150. They have some different designs then the original Science&Sons site. Their site has a lot of cool stuff on it so be sure to check it out.



/\ mine vs. theirs \/



--------------------

UPDATE:
I made another one...




    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus