Where the hell have I been?

Sorry for being MIA. I spent a few days cleaning out unwanted files on both computers getting them ready for the new OS. Worked on getting 3 of my tiny planets printed and framed for a gallery showing I'm going to be in Dec. 1st. And I've been watching a lot of TV lately, so nothing new has happened up until now.

I'm home visiting my parents again. It's been working out great at work, once a month I get a 3 day weekend so I've decided to spend them with my parents. Yesterday was great. We all went up to Cleveland for the day. Dad and I took some pictures of the city while mom shopped at tower city.


The lighting was crap, that's why the tiny planet looks so bad


We ate at the HardRock (which I hadn't eaten there since we went to see the Rolling Stones back when I was in college). We went to the Cleveland Museum of Art where I had no clue that they were going to have one of my favorite Salvador Dali's on display

"The Dream."


After the museum we went to another mall so my dad could get a firewire cable from Apple and have dessert at Cheesecake Factory.
-------------------------
Also, I've gotten a little digital camera, Flip Video, so I'll be posting vids for you to enjoy.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus