carbonmade.com

The last few days I've been trying to figure out how to drive more traffic to my blog and my other sites. I played around with doing all the keyword meta tag stuff, but for my portfolio site, it's super hard to get traffic a flowin. The site has practically no text (and I want to keep it that way) so I'm having to rely on getting my work on other sites to drive my traffic. I found this super cool portfolio site called Carbonmade.com that you can sign up for a free portfolio and it generates a very nice flash portfolio for ya.



So for any of you that need an online portfolio that is a little more professional then a blog, check out the site. And while your at it, check out the free portfolio I made. ideaattic.carbonmade.com
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus