Who's the BOSS

I know I haven't been posting lately. It isn't because I'm getting tired of the blog, it's just nothing exciting is happening. The weather is super cold so I've been inside a lot and not too much happens that is blog worthy...except for my recent purchases.

Last week Jer and I went out looking for Christmass decorations and I came up with the brilliant idea to go to Z gallery and use up the $75 gift card my mother got me a while ago. While we were there I noticed that there was the matching chair to our couch that we bought a few years back. The chair (apporpiatey named BOSS) was half off and we couldn't pass it up. Someone had ordered it then decided they didn't want it so Z galley had to get rid of it ASAP. So yesterday Jer and I rented a truck and went to pick it up. We figured since we had to rent a truck, we might as well buy more things we needed for the house. We made the journey accross the mall to Crate & Barrel where we bought a hallway organizer. Both peices look so perfect in the townhouse, it's almost like walking into one of the store displays.


Hallway Organizer




BOSS Chair


Ok so here's the good part. While we were waiting around for Crate & Barrel to open, Jer and I went to Panera for lunch. So were sitting there and one of the managers starting shouting at someone saying "Sur, NO!!" I looked around to see what was going on and the manager made eye contach with me and told me to turn around, which I did untill I realized that he can't tell me what to do and I looked back to see what was going on. There was a homeless guy in the back corner sitting down. He had whipped "it" out and started peeing. People were screaming and walking out. It didn't seem to phase Jer however, as he continued to finish his lunch. That little inscodent left me a little disturebed the rest of the day.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus