Semi productive weekend


This weekend, after living in the new place for 3 months, I finally got around to wiring the basement for surround sound. I've been putting it off because I get really into the whole wire tying all the excess cables up and making sure that everything is hidden and it's just a pain in the ass. Jer and I ordered furniture that will arrive the middle of September, so I figured now was as good a time as any to get everything ready.


I'm testing out the surround as I sit here and type (on my temporary inflatable chair from Target). I got Fight Club a playn and the sound is amazin. The acoustics in the basement are so much better then my last place where the sound bounced off the odd angles of the walls making it very disorienting.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus