25 things about me....

So I've been getting a lot of emails asking why I don't get in-dept about my personal life. The only reason is because a lot of my clients/customers view my site and I try to keep it as professional as possible. So for you, my friends, I've created a "25 things about me" list.

1. I'm an only child (so is my mother)

2. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years

3. We just bought a townhouse together, so I can't get rid of him for 30 years

4. I still cry when I think about my dog that died 5 years ago

5. All of my friends have told me they were very intimidated when we first met

6. If I could have any car in the world it would be this one:


7. I drive very fast

8. I don't slow down for cops

9. I've never had a ticket

10. My uncle is Joh Voight, which makes Angelina Jolie my cousin (since she's his daughter) And that would also make Brad Pitt my..... well you get the picture

11. I'm a label whore

12. I get distracted by shiny things

13. I wear an expensive watch

14. Which is kinetic and I never set the correct time

15. I have an unhealthy obsession with Oakley. (having 14 pairs of sunglasses, 3 watches, and 2 authentic display cases)

16. I HATE talking on the phone (maybe that's why I never answer it)

17. I rarely lie

18. But #10 was one of those rare times :)

19. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer

20. When I drink, I will through it up 90% of the time

21. Probably because I only weigh 125lbs

22. I'm very self conscious about my hight (only 5'4")

23. I lose interest in things very quickly (usually within a week)

24. I can't spell to save my life

25. I hate my name :(
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus