The BMW X6 Active Hybrid

Ever since I bought a BMW back in March, I've been wondering why I hadn't owned one sooner. Yes, there more pricey but the customer service and quality is well worth it. I also own a Ford Edge, which is a great SUV, however the customer service at Ricart is absolutely appalling and has turned me off from buying from a "superlot" ever again. BMW has bent over backwards making sure that I love the car. I was prepared to be ignored walking in the door since I'm young and figured that the sales guys would just think I was dreaming. I've been so impressed I'm considering getting rid of the Edge for a BMW SUV... (I'll probably have to live out of it since I won't be able to afford the mortgage anymore).

Say hello to the most powerful hybrid yet. The 2010 BMW X6 ActiveHybrid ($TBA) features a gas-electric system comprised of twin electric motors and a twin-turbo, 4.4L V8, all paired to a seven-speed dual mode transmission, good for a 0-60 time of just 5.4 seconds and a top speed of 130 mph. The stylish crossover also features BMW's xDrive all-wheel-drive system, sensotronic brake actuation, dynamic traction control, 20-inch light-alloy Aero wheels, BMW Assist with GPS and Bluetooth, and much more.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus