Methods of communication


Ever since the new iphone software was released in July with the ability to get all kinds of free apps, I've been obsessed with internet gadgets. I'm now on Facebook, Twitter, Loopt, Zintin, not to mention Flickr, AIM & this blog. All of these little apps are on my phone and let me stay connected to my friends in a way that is just absurd. As I was typing this an interesting scenario happened:

Ron messaged me on face book to find out when he worked the next day. He didn't have his phone so he couldn't call work. I texed Jessie (who does the schedule) to find out his shift, so then I could facebook him back the answer.

It amazes me the methods of communication these devices offer.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus