iPhone 2.0

Now that the iPhone software 2.0 has been released, I've been obsessed with playing with all the free applications that are avilable. Here are a list of my favs:

Loopt
Loopt uses location technology that lets you see where your friends currently are. Perfect app for keeping track of that significant other, and a must have for any stocker.

----------

AIM
I haven't used AIM for a while, but now that it's available on the iPhone, I'll be using it a lot more. Chat me up on AIM, screen name = TheBobBlog

----------

Shazam
When you hear a song and wonder what it is, just hold you iPhone to the music and within seconds Shazam will tell you the artist and track name. It's powerful too, I've been able to capture background music playing in stores.

----------

Clowdy
Clowdy is location based so you can see what photos people have taken around you, Just take a photo, click "Post", and it's published.

----------

Showtimes
There are many movie apps out there, but I found this one works the best.

----------

Remote
Control your iTunes anywhere within your Wi-Fi network right from your iPhone.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus