Debt


I know I've been slacking on posting but the last week has been bad and my luck just keeps getting worse. First our two year old washer (Whirlpool) that we bought with the townhouse started to rust, it was out of warranty and was going to cost more then it was worth so we had to drop $500 on a new one (money we don't have), then my tire gets a puncture in it on the side that can't be patched so that's more $$$ for a new tire that is less then a year old, and the dog goes in for a checkup tomorrow and that's going to be at least $200. It seems like we're just getting more and more in debt. So I've been depressed and didn't feel like putting any effort into the blog. Jer and I are going to visit his mom for 6 days so it will be even more time away from the computer. I plan on doing a lot of photography (thank god digital is free) and hope to have lots to show you guys next week. In the meantime, email me and I'll let you know how you can donate money :)

Later gators.

Oh, and the movie "you don't mess with the zohan" is a waste of money, wait for the DVD.
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus