Honda photoshoot & The Mudflats

Today was a busy day. I finally got to do the photo shoot for Honda. I got to shoot the new '08 Accord which will be used in some promotional publications for the car. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post pics of the cars so I'll have to keep ya in suspense.


After the car shoot I decided to drive around and do some photography. I found a bunch of cool places to photograph including the Mudflats boardwalk. The Mudflats are part of the Hoover reservoir nature preserve which takes you out to some amazing views. It was so quiet and relaxing and I was the only one out there (probably because not too many people know about it). I did another tiny planet while I was out there. I have some touching up on it to do then I'll post, so far it's my fav.

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus