New Portfolio

I finally updated my protfolio website, IdeaAttic.com and it was long over due. The site was created with Apples new iWeb 2.0, part of iLife '08. I did a total site redesign which took me 6 hours to do.



Please give me feedback if you have a chance. I tested the site out on 3 of my computers (all Macs) and they loaded fine. I need feedback especially from PC people to see if the site loads correctly or if there are any dead links.

I will be updating more of my sites in the next few days, and I'm even contemplating redoing the blog, but I kinda like the design and I don't want to chance it that much.

-----------------------------

UPDATE: I just finished another site as well, RejectedMemories.com

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus