Google Earth amazes me once again

The other day I was locating some places in Google Earth and I noticed a little compass looking thing that when you click on it a picture of that particular point on the map appears. I didn't think much of, figuring that it was pulling data from Wikipedia. Then I clicked on a link that took me to panoramio.com. This site is right up my alley. It's kinda like Flickr, but now you get to see the actual places where the people were when they shot the photos.


A few weeks ago I posted images of places I've been and referenced it to Google Earth, well, you can sign up for a free account on this website and your images will be included in future updates of Google Earth. Check out the places I plotted. (be sure to click on the thumbnail as it will show you where I was on the map)

    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus