F.A.Q.

I was able to recover some of the comments from my blog and it seems like there are a lot of people wanting to know more about me so here goes....again.
-------------------------
Age:
25

Location:
Columbus, OH

Interests:
cars, photography, design

Hight/weight:
5'4" / 127lbs

Movie:
Fight Club

Band or musician:
Daft Punk

Operating system:
OSX 10.4

MP3 player:
iPods

Favorite game:
Shoots and ladders

Favorite gaming platform:
don't play games

Tools of the trade:
Canon Rebel & Photoshop

Do you smoke?
nope

drink?
only with friends

What kind of car do you drive?
Mustang baby!

What is your occupation/major?
my actual job title is seriously "Creative"

What school/college do you attend?
Graduated from YSU 2 years ago with a major in Information Technology and a minor in Graphic Design

What is your favorite quote?
The things you own end up owning you

If I had a million dollars I would...
buy a 7 car garage and fill it with '30s style cars

What can make you blush?
A Revlon commercial

What would you like to learn some day?
Patience
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus