happy freggin' Sunday

So my day started out by me waking up at the ass-crack of dawn (6:30). I putzed around for a few hours then decided to head over to the townhouse to see if any progress has been made. What a shock to see nothing was touched. I'm supposed to be closing on this damn place this week and I don't see how their going to finish everything in time.

Eh, so I drove around my new little town.....er, village (as the sign pointed out). New Albany looks like it was plucked from the set of Desperate Housewives. Every house is perfect. There is not one dandelion to be seen. The average house is $700K. And the best part, there are perfect white fences EVERYWHERE!!

Then I come back to my current (hopefully not for long) dwelling which after driving around New Albany, looks like the projects.

I wast the rest of my day deleting shit from my hard drive and reorganizing my browser bookmarks (so thrilling).

Here's a few wast of space photo files that I trashed.
Later.





ok, so I kept this one...my dad's on the left and mine on the right
    Digg Del.icio.us StumbleUpon Reddit Twitter RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus